Planting a Terraponic Container
Choose culture pot that is at least 3-4" wider and 3-4" deeper than plants root ball.
- Insert water gauge in culture pot.
- Fill bottom of culture pot with 2-3" of LECA pebbles.
- Remove plant from existing grow pot and position on top of pebbles.
- Fill space between root ball and culture pot.
- Cover top of root ball with 1-2" of pebbles. (If there's not enugh room for 1" of pebbles at the top, remove plant and start over by planting deeper.
- Water plant to "Max" on gauge.
All plants grow faster outdoors.